Taylor Swift《Love Story (Taylor\’s Version)》[MP3]

钻石免费 永久钻石免费

已有人支付



We were both young when I first saw you.

当我初次遇见你 我们正值青春

I close my eyes and the flashback starts:

我轻闭双眸 脑海中回忆开始浮现

I’m standing there

我站在阳台上

On a balcony in summer air.

感受夏季的风吹拂

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns,

视野里 灯光闪烁 舞会上人们身着礼服

See you make your way through the crowd,

望见你从熙攘人群穿过来

And say, “Hello.”

和我打招呼

Little did I know…

对此 我唯独知道

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles

你就是罗密欧 那朝我窗畔抛掷小石子的人

And my daddy said, “Stay away from Juliet.”

可我的父亲却说 离朱丽叶远点

And I was crying on the staircase

我便独坐在楼梯口 黯然抽泣

Begging you, “Please don’t go.”

我祈求你 不要离我而去

And I said,

并说道

“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

罗密欧 请带我前往唯属于你我二人的地方

I’ll be waiting. All there’s left to do is run.

我愿一直等待下去 剩下要做的 只有同你一起逃离

You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess.

你和我也将成为王子与公主那样

It’s a love story. baby, just say ‘Yes’.”

这便是我们的爱情故事 亲爱的 只需答应我便好

So, I sneak out to the garden to see you.

所以我蹑手蹑脚 溜进花园见你

We keep quiet ’cause we’re dead if they knew.

我们言行静悄 因为一旦被他们发现 我们就完蛋了

So, close your eyes,

所以 轻闭你的双眸

Escape this town for a little while.

暂且义无反顾地逃离这座小城镇

Oh, oh.

‘Cause you were Romeo. I was a scarlet letter.

因为你就是罗密欧 我就是红字中的女主 和你的感情不被认同

And my daddy said, “Stay away from Juliet.”

可我的父亲却说 离朱丽叶远点

But you were everything to me.

但你却是我人生的全部

I was begging you, “Please don’t go!”

我祈求你 不要离我而去

And I said,

并说道

“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

罗密欧 请带我前往唯属于你我二人的地方

I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run

我愿一直等待下去 剩下要做的 只有同你一起逃离

You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess.

你和我也将成为王子与公主那样

It’s a love story, baby, just say ‘Yes’.”

这便是我们的爱情故事 亲爱的 只需答应我便好

Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel

罗密欧 请将我救赎 他们竭尽全力 企图将我思维控制

This love is difficult but it’s real.

这份爱如此艰苦难熬 但却那般真情实感

Don’t be afraid. We’ll make it out of this mess.

我们无需畏惧 你我将冲破反对声的桎梏

It’s a love story, baby, just say ‘Yes’.”

这便是我们的爱情故事 亲爱的 只需答应我便好

Oh, oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting,

我已厌倦了等待

Wondering if you were ever coming around.

遐思着 你是否还会如约而来

My faith in you was fading,

我对你爱的执念逐渐消散

When I met you on the outskirts of town.

当我在城外郊区同你相遇之时

And I said,

我说道

“Romeo, save me. I’ve been feeling so alone.

罗密欧 请将我解救吧 我如此孤单落寞

I keep waiting for you, but you never come.

我苦苦等待你多时 可你却从未来过

Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think.”

我脑海混乱 不知所措

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,

他双膝跪地 取出戒指 虔诚说道

“Marry me, Juliet. You’ll never have to be alone

朱丽叶 请嫁给我吧 你将永不孤独

I love you, and that’s all I really know.

我唯独知道 自己深爱的是你

I talked to your dad. Go pick out a white dress.

我和你的父亲谈过了 快去挑选件白色婚纱吧

It’s a love story, baby, just say ‘Yes’.”

这便是我们的爱情故事 亲爱的 只需答应我便好

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

‘Cause we were both young when I first saw you.

因为 当我初次遇见你 我们正值青春

本网站内容转载自其它媒体
如果本站有侵犯、不妥之处的资源,请在网站下方客服联系我们。将会第一时间解决!
客服QQ:3631496241

山雨音乐 » Taylor Swift《Love Story (Taylor\’s Version)》[MP3]

常见问题FAQ

免费下载或者VIP会员专享资源能否直接商用?
本站所有资源版权均属于原作者所有,这里所提供资源均只能用于参考学习用,请勿直接商用。若由于商用引起版权纠纷,一切责任均由使用者承担。更多说明请参考 VIP介绍。
提示下载完但解压或打开不了?
最常见的情况是下载不完整: 可对比下载完压缩包的与网盘上的容量,若小于网盘提示的容量则是这个原因。这是浏览器下载的bug,建议用百度网盘软件或迅雷下载。 若排除这种情况,可在对应资源底部留言,或 联络我们.。
你们有qq群吗怎么加入?
当然有的,如果你是帝国cms、易优cms、和pbootcms系统的爱好者你可以加入我们的QQ千人交流群http://www.shanyuw.com/page-qun.html。

发表评论

开通VIP 享更多特权,建议使用 QQ 登录